Printing: Covers (J-card)
The most common audio cassette outfit is a plastic box with cover artwork. Normally we print two-sided J-cards on glossy paper of 150 g/m² density. But we can also offer a choice of other materials: glossy or matted paper from 80 to 300 g/m² density. And if you want to add durability to your artwork it can be laminated (matt, gloss, touchcover). The most popular formats are 1—3 panels, but we can produce other formats up to 10 panels and even more, feel free to contact us for prices and templates. Below you can find the most popular templates.
- Color scheme: CMYK.
- Preferred resolution 300 dpi or more.
- Fonts should be embedded — rasterized or outlined.
- Crop and folding marks must be vector lines placed in a separate layer. In case you don't know how to do this, just don't include those lines in the final file.
- Bleed area should be 3 mm each side, meaning that the background image will be 6 mm wider and higher than planned inlay sizes. (2-panel J-card is 169×101 mm, but the layout is 175×107 mm.)
- Text and other significant elements should be placed at least 2 mm inside the crop line.
- On the inner side of the J-card, the layout scheme must be horizontally reflected:
- Preferable file format is PDF.
Printing a 2-sided cover on glossy or normal paper of 130 g/m2 density (possible densities are 80, 100, 150, 170, 200, 250 и 300 g/m2).
|from 50 pcs||30—49 pcs||20—29 pcs||10—19 pcs||5—9 pcs|
|6 and more panels||ask|